While in the Indoor Playground, all guardians and children must abide by the following rules:
- All guardians are responsible for their own children at all times and must stay on premises. Supervision is mandatory.
- All guardians must read, review and voluntarily agree to the Waiver. Café O’Play is not liable for any property damage or personal injury to any child or third party resulting from the participation in any and all activities in or Café O’Play. Café O’Play is not liable as aforesaid even if said damage or injury arises from the negligence, gross negligence, breach of contract or breach of any statutory or other duty of care, including any duty of care owed under the relevant Occupiers’ Liability Act on the part of Café O’Play.
- Running and rough play are not permitted. Children who hurt others or cause property damage will be asked to leave with their guardians.
- Sanitize hands prior to entering the Indoor Playground and thoroughly wash hands after every bathroom visit.
- No outside food is permitted on the premises. Food may be brought in with prior consent from Café O’Play staff for severely allergic children and bottle-fed infants.
- Nuts and peanut products are prohibited in Café O’Play.
- No shoes or bare feet in the Indoor Playground. Shoe cubbies are available for storage. Socks are available for purchase and must be worn at all times by all guardians and children.
- Strollers will not be allowed in the Indoor Playground. Please collapse and keep in the stroller storage area.
- Food must be kept on or near the tables. No food is allowed in Baby Area, exersaucers, grassy area or on the road.
- Keep sick children at home. Children with contagious illnesses of any kind including fevers, rashes or infections are not permitted.
- Please immediately inform staff of any spills in order to ensure a clean and sanitized area for all patrons.
- Clean all toys that have been mouthed by your children. Sanitation Stations can be found throughout the Café.
Final Rule: "Sit, Sip and Watch them Play"