Alicia Adema, Photography by Alicia
Maternity, Newborn, Child, and Family Photography

It’s amazing how different the world looks when you frame it with a camera lens.  What might seem like a simple scene or a mundane moment is transformed into beauty with the press of a shutter button.  I love looking at the world through my camera.

As a photographer, I want to capture the little, quiet moments of life and reveal their beauty.  Maybe it’s the first yawn of a newborn, or an expectant mom giggling at her baby’s hiccups, or a child snuggling up with their favourite toy.  To me, this is what makes for timeless photographs – the ones that you will treasure for a lifetime.  I look forward to capturing your family’s special memories. For more information visit www.aliciaadema.ca

Maureen ConnellanTangible Moments Photography

Mother to five girls, my crazy chaotic life is more than I could have imagined.Trained as a registered nurse, I am so very blessed to pursue this passion for lifestyle photography while raising my family. With a fresh, modern and organic style, I specialize in newborn, baby and child photography in Edmonton and surrounding communities. Every child grows and changes so quickly; to record the beautiful details of their face, their expressions, and their stories is a gift I will always cherish.

http://tangiblemoments.com

Myrna Blinston, Monkey's Art

Myrna Blinston is a talented artist and graduated with a Fine Arts Diploma from Grant MacEwan College. She continued her post secondary studies at the University of Alberta and received a Bachelor's Degree in Education (Secondary Route) with a Major in Art. Prior to launching Monkey's Art, Myrna spent years creating art for friends and family as well as for her own enjoyment. As news about her talents began to spread by word of mouth, she began to do commissioned artwork for a diverse range of customers. Myrna helps her clients' vision transform into artwork that will move them and enhance their lives. www.monkeysart.com

Alejandra Diaz, Coyam Potraits

My name is Alejandra Diaz and the little one I’m holding, in the picture, is Coyam, which means oak in Spanish.  This was the name given to him by the Mapuche, the native people of Chile, and symbolizes strength.  He was born in 2011 and when the time came for me to return to my teaching job, I could not leave him so I decided to take another year leave of absence.  Having the time to spend with my son is the greatest gift and it has also allowed me to focus on one of my passions, which is art. Being able to create family portraits and, not only draw or paint, but capture a family’s essence is what I strive for.  Creating these special keepsakes is what I find the most fulfilling as an artist. http://alejandrasky.wix.com/coyamportraits