license versus franchise
- No royalty or marketing fees
- Lower initial fees
- No requirement to buy from our suppliers
- The ability to add your own flair and creativity to YOUR business
why should i buy a cafe o’ play license?
- Use of our brand image, unique concept and design
- Access to proprietary recipes for our handcrafted beverages and food
- Access to our operations manual which includes inventory programs and training materials
- Start-up guide including suggested equipment lists, build out specification, vital vendor contacts
- Information on expected start up costs based on ideal size of site
- Opportunity for on-site training
- Exclusive Territory Rights
*All the information you gain in buying a License will save you considerable time and money and eliminate some of the difficult barriers to entry.
Characteristics of Successful Cafe O’ Play Licensee
- A love for coffee, tea and children
- Service-orientated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced and social environment
- A willingness to work hard with a keen attention to detail
- A basic understanding of entrepreneurship
- A high level of commitment and loyalty to your Cafe O’Play brand and image, your baristas, your customers and your community.
What are the steps to become a Cafe O’ Play Licensee?
- Fill out the contact form below
- Informal Meeting
- Begin Agreement process with a $1,000 non-refundable deposit (money will be put towards the Licensing Fee once the agreement is signed) and receive a copy of the License Agreement
- Review License Agreement and make a decision about proceeding with the License within 30 days
- Once Agreement is signed and Licensing Fee is paid in full, you receive all hard copy and electronic trademark and supporting business documentation
Cafe O’ Play Fees
- We have a License fee of $15,000 (subject to territory size).
- There is an annual license renewal fee that is generally priced at approximately 50% of your initial fee.
- We do not offer third-party financing.